Working on the design and build of sustainable energy infrastructure in the UK.
We are looking for an individual to come on board to successfully deliver against the technical and commercial aspects of the project from construction, commissioning to operational stages of energy from waste plants in the UK.
- Ensure that the appropriate skills are employed within the company to plan, design, build and operate a EfW/ gasification power plant;
- Principle contractor project management
- Subcontract package preparation & monitoring.
- To report to the project funders
- Manage the following contracts; EPC, PPA, FSA and O&M;
- Ensure that expenditure is compliant with HMRC rules for reporting purposes;
- Ensure that permits, approvals and licenses are maintained;
- Ensure safe and effective daily operations;
- Ensure a business plan is presented
- Report on a regular basis variance to the business plan;
- To oversee all aspects of the project and liaise with all partners including, project owner, plant fabricators, feedstock supplier and contractors.
- Project planning, monitoring & control.
- Looking for someone from a construction background, ideally working for an EPC company and experienced in delivering power generation projects (doesn’t have to be WTE or EfW, could be other thermal power technologies)
- Project Management Toolkit’ (Earned Value Management, Risk Management, Commercial Management
- Managing high-value cradle to grave projects
- Proven knowledge of plant development through to commissioning or an engineering background
- Proven track record in budget reporting and management.
- Degree in Engineering preferred
- Experience of H&S and Environment
- Procurement & Probity
- Engineering Standards
- Insurance & risk management
- CDM liaison
To apply for this position please email your CV together with a supporting letter to email@example.com