1. What is your job role?
2. Briefly summarise what this entails?
This role involves analysing and reviewing the accounts such as P&L, chasing debtors, dealing with salary employee packages and other various duties.
3. Do you have a specialism in this role?
I have obtained a degree in Accounting and Finance at Keele University and worked for 3 years in an accounts/finance environment
4. How long have you worked in this industry?
5. Do you have a keen interest in one particular field in the industry?
I have yet to find this out as I gradually take on more responsibility
6. What specialist training have you undertaken for your role?
Currently working on the CIMA qualification
7. How long have you worked at TRIQS?
One month so far!
8. Whilst being with TRIQS how has your career developed?
I have only recently joined as a new employee but I have already recognised that TRIQS pushes and motivates their employees to achieve their goals and to achieve their highest potential
9. Whilst being at TRIQS can you describe some of the projects you have worked on previously?
I have not been involved in any project work yet, but I would love to!
10. What is the best thing about working for TRIQS?
John O’Donnell (the manager)! and also the rest of the team, the excellent work culture, ethics and values of TRIQS sums it all up!
11. What has been your career highlight this far?
Joining TRIQS and hopefully there will be many more highlights!
12. What are your career aims for the future?
To develop myself both personally and professionally, become qualified and to enjoy the work I do because “If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life” !
13. Tell us something that people don’t know about you?
I am a HUGE dog lover!