1. What is your job role?
2. Briefly summarise what this entails?
I am responsible for Human Resource, TRIQS’ Quality Management System, administration, marketing and brand awareness. I also act as a supervisor and training facilitator for all TRIQS educational requirements.
3. How long have you worked in this industry?
I have worked within the industry for the past 2 years and 3 months
4. Do you have a keen interest in one particular field in the industry?
My role is very varied and there are many aspects that I enjoy, one area in particular that I love is helping people develop their own skills, I do this by acting as a supervisor for the RICS and other training providers such as UCEM.
5. What specialist training have you undertaken for your role?
During my time at TRIQS I have undertaken a Level 3 Business Administration diploma and I am currently working towards obtaining a degree in Leadership and Business Management as part of the Chartered Managers Degree Apprenticeship scheme.
6. Where did you complete this training?
I completed my diploma at 3aaa’s and I study distance learning at Aston University for my degree.
7. How long have you worked at TRIQS?
I have worked for TRIQS since May 2016
8. Whilst being with TRIQS how has your career developed?
I originally started off at TRIQS as a Business Administrator, since then my role has progressed onto becoming the HR Administrator as part of this development I have been given more responsibility and challenges. I am now also responsible for obtaining certifications and managing audits.
9. Whilst being at TRIQS can you describe some of the projects you have worked on previously?
I have been involved in a number of projects such as helping towards TRIQS obtaining ISO9001, monitoring employees training progress, attending graduate open days at university and arranging seminars.
10. What is the best thing about working for TRIQS?
I believe the best thing about working for TRIQS is the support that they have provided to me. The opportunities that are made available to employees are amazing, without Mark and the Business Team I would not have been able to undertake my degree whilst gaining valuable real-life work experience.
11. What has been your career highlight this far?
My career highlight to date was when the company achieved ISO9001 as I was heavily involved within this process.
12. What are your career aims for the future?
I would like to be a chartered manager following successful completion of my chartered managers degree apprenticeship and progress onto becoming an Office Manager for TRIQS.