1. What is your job role?
2. Briefly summarise what this entails?
Manage team, ensure standards and processes followed, day to day running of operations, liaison and work with clients, manage staff training, RICS contact.
3. Do you have a specialism in this role?
Professional training and experience in QS and management. RICS counsellor.
4. How long have you worked in this industry?
I have worked in the industry for the past 12 years
5. Do you have a keen interest in one particular field in the industry?
Technological advancements and changes in project delivery.
6. What specialist training have you undertaken for your role?
Academic qualifications (BA, MSc), professional training (MRICS, MCInstCES, ACIArb), other courses (management training etc), RICS counsellor courses.
7. Where did you complete this training?
University, professional organisations, in-house training.
8. How long have you worked at TRIQS?
4 years 1 month
9. Whilst being with TRIQS how has your career developed?
Developed to take on more management and responsibility.
10. Whilst being at TRIQS can you describe some of the projects you have worked on previously?
Transport projects for Highways England and local authorities. Pre-contract advice to clients on project selection, risk management, residential project oversight.
11. What is the best thing about working for TRIQS?
Positive and forward-thinking company and good relationships between personnel.
12. What has been your career highlight this far?
Gaining chartered accreditation.
13. What are your career aims for the future?
Continue to work with clients and develop employees