1. What is your job role?
2. Briefly summarise what this entails?
Cost managing construction projects representing contractors or clients
3. Do you have a specialism in this role?
Civils, Electrical and Highways
4. How long have you worked in this industry?
5. Do you have a keen interest in one particular field in the industry?
Energy sector, highways sector, Civils sector
6. What specialist training have you undertaken for your role?
I studied a Quantity Surveying degree at Lancaster University and I am currently working towards completing my APC
7. How long have you worked at TRIQS?
I have worked at TRIQS for the past 3 years
8. Whilst being with TRIQS how has your career developed?
I have worked on a wide range of projects in various sectors such as civils, biomass, highways and electrical
9. Whilst being at TRIQS can you describe some of the projects you have worked on previously?
Biomass plant as part of the civils section, Hospital contract working for an electrical subcontractor and now DCP claims for highways works
10. What is the best thing about working for TRIQS?
Support through APC & any work queries I have as well as the flexibility of the types of projects I am able to work on
11. What has been your career highlight this far?
Completing my first project with BWSC
12. What are your career aims for the future?
Complete my APC and become a managing QS